LCS Level 1c
IMPROVEMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
Our LCS Level 1c programme focuses on knowledge, understanding and application of lean improvement and implementation techniques. Qualification at this level will provide the candidate with the skill set necessary to lead or actively participate in improvement activities in the workplace.
C1: Workplace organisation and optimisation techniques
C2: Standard operations
C3: Visual management and performance measures
C4: Scheduling, and capacity planning
C5: Enablers for flow
C6: Management and planning
C7: People, teams and sustainability
LCS 1c application focuses on the ability to:
- Applying workplace organisation techniques
- Implementing standard work principles and tools
- Using visual management and performance measures for effective communication and control
- Implementing capacity planning techniques and scheduling approaches
- Applying tools to enable flow
- Applying quality tools
- Applying techniques to understand the nature of demand and manage it effectively.
- Using policy deployment techniques to plan, measure and communicate
- Using key people or ‘soft’ skills to effect change, lead, coach, participate and communicate
Suitable for Future facilitators and CI Team Members that have completed LCS Level 1b and are looking for the next level of Lean understanding. Our LCS L1c qualification is typically delivered over a 10-month period consisting of 8 classroom workshops and 6 'on-site' activity sessions. During this time the business will experience evidence of improvement within the selected project areas.